• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leomon was defeated by Dalamar. Midknight judged.

Deedlit

First Post
OOC: The move is "The turtle appears facing the well; parts the motion of the club!"

Leomon, realizing that Dalamar had messed up, and should have won by now anyway, was thankful for his second chance. Unfortunately, he feared that power would simply not work in this situation, but maybe defense would. Quickly, Leomon grabbed a turtle shell from his pocket, and speaking words of magic, enlarged the shell, so much that it covered him, and shook the ground beneath and hoping that Dalamar would suffer from the elements, or be knocked off balance by the quake and he would win the round.

Dalamar

Adventurer
The spider bows before the forest; defends against the efforts of the storm!
Seeing the magically enlarging turtle shell, Dalamar quickly scitters along the ground on all four and, as he reaches the shell, he bends down to roll beneath the edge of the impromptu shield and between the beast king's legs.
Getting up, the ninja slashes at the back of Leomon's knee with the side of his hand.

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Sorry guys, this one was difficult and I've been a little preoccupied lately...

IC:"Hmmm... I don't have a good reason why I went this way. I kinda just did."

Point Leomon! Three Flags Dalamar, Two Flags Leomon

Deedlit

First Post
OOC:"The lizard punches with the vineyard; waves away the beauty of the crevice!" is the move.

Leomon, thanking the gods of the digital world he actually won the previous round, has an idea for a move. As it would be one more round before he could use something truly powerful anyway, he jumped over to one of the few plants in the arctic wasteland, and chanted words of magic. The plant grew into a vineyard from this chant, and merged with his fist, creating a wave of plantlife, flying straight at Dalamar

Dalamar

Adventurer
The snake invades the shrine; shields the tempest of the wind!
Seeing that his enemy has taken a liking to spells and remembering how easy they are to stop if one acts fast enough, Dalamar springs to movement.
He unleashes a series of punches, fast as a striking kobra, trying to invade Leomon's sanctuary of concentration.

MidKnight

First Post
"As is well known, some snakes are at home within the grasses of a vineyard. This point has not been missed by the Dark Warrior."

Point Dalamar! Match Dalamar!

Dalamar - Your victory or the mighty White Belt increases your standing to Dark Warrior 2. Watch your back villian, others are...

Leomon - You fought bravely enough, but the darkness was simply too much to overcome. You are still a White Belt and now have a overall record of 0 wins and 1 loss. Not a major deal, try again - you will be victorious eventually.

Deedlit

First Post
"You are not quite as heartless as I originally thought, Dalamar. You fought a good match, or maybe I should be saying an evil one. I am honored to be a rival to you, and the next time we meet in battle, I shall not be this weak." Leomon says, then turns and walks away, to prepare for his next battle, so he may join the light.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Indeed. And it was good sparring with you. Maybe next time I will use my full power on you."
Dalamar bows to the departing beast kind and then walks away to the shadows.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads