• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leomon was defeated by Dalamar. Midknight judged.

MidKnight

First Post
"Through synergy and nice interpretation of his move, Dalamar wins this round."

Point Dalamar! Two Flags Dalamar, No Flags Leomon

Deedlit

First Post
OOC:"The blizzard blasts the tombs; averts the drive of the body!" is the move

Leomon, nearing defeat, and unwilling to lose, had one attack he knew he could win with. Though his vision was hampered, he was sure this attack would hurt him less then it would hurt the opponent. "Ice Beast Fist!" He yelled, using the attack of his perfect form, and a lion-headed blast came up to the sky, and exploded, sending ice flying everywhere, blasting the snow-covered tombs of those killed by the cold, and averting Dalamar's drive through the snow's affect on vision.

Dalamar

Adventurer
The thunder falls by the castle; defends against the push of the storm!
As the shards of ice from Leomon's attack startm Dalamar faces straight to the source and starts deflecting the projectiles. After the first and biggest parts are past, the ninja begins to move towards the beast king, all the while keeping the flying debris away from his body.
When he has progressed to within kick range, Dalamar jumps in the air and graps a handful of the flying ice. As he starts descending, he flings the ice to the beast king. Due to the still flying shards, his attack doesn't hit the mark and instead lands next to Leomon's head.

MidKnight

First Post
The cloaked figure shakes his head.

"One should never admit that their own attack failed."

Point Leomon! Two Flags Dalamar, One Flag Leomon

Deedlit

First Post
OOC:"The rat kicks the paradise; protects against the quickening of the pole!" is the move

Leomon, completely unskilled in the rat style, yet needing to use as little energy as possible, as his ice beast fist drained him, and hoping the rat style gives him the advantage with it being the day of the rat, makes a sweeping downward kick against the icy paradise below, kicking up snow to try to cloud his opponents vision, and protecting against any fast move his dark opponent may try.

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: Don't ask me, somehow I read that I got the flag.:eek:

The willow kicks before the hells; shreds the chi of the farm!
Realising that his enemy's last attack was propably succesfull because of the favouring surroundings, Dalamar draws forth some small potions from his belt and throws them to the ground.
Hot flames pour forth from the shattering potions, burning like the flames of hell.

Amid all this, the ninja moves forth on the beast king. He releases a fast attack at his enemy, aiming for the chi center in the abdomen.

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: OK

IC:
"Looks like the Dark Warrior is up to his usually tricks once again.

Leomon puts up a great fight this round but the flag falls to Dalamar."

Point Dalamar! Three Flags Dalamar, One Flag Leomon

Dalamar

Adventurer
Darn, I forgot to write that I was using sneaky trick. Well, too late now :(. I really should start double checking my posts.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads