Let the adventure path-ing begin!

Thanael

Explorer
Also check out Rite's Publishing's Kaidan setting, an asian horror setting for pathfinder. It should complement Jade Regent somewhat. There's a free module available too...

hagor

First Post
Read all the installments of the AP that have been released so far, make notes as you do so. As Crothian says, the APs are stronger if you can foreshadow or introduce NPCs that might have a much larger role later in the AP. Also it helps you add some depth by being more familiar with how future events play out. Make liberal notes on these things as you go.

Swing by the Paizo forums and check out the AP forums: they are a great place to see the experiences of others running the AP and see what worked well and what didn't. I find the forum advise invaluable when running an AP.

So just be prepared - give yourself side-loops, out-takes and other mini-plots. Cut out scenes that you think might not flow well, and don't be afraid to replace them with your own stuff.

+1

little to add, really.

For my Savage Tide "light/redux" campaign I heavily used the information on paizo's STAP messageboard (a real gold mine for ideas, side-tracks, etc.).
Don't be afraid to change what you don't like or think will not work for your group. (e.g. in my version of the STAP, I kept very little of the things happening on the journey from the city to the isle, substituting it with other (small) adventures)

and...

Have fun!

Hagor

Remove ads