Lets see your GAME ROOM.

RandomCitizenX

First Post
Sadly I don't currently have a game room to post, but I was curious if you would be willing to share the dimension of that great game table. I have been wanting to complete a similar project for a while, but never seem able to get adequate plans together.

I don't game in my house, but at another's (because my son and dog and cats are not there). ;)

I don't have photos of his house, but here are some SUPER gaming room photos to which I aspire. Maybe I'll have something like this to post in 5-10 years.

Make: Online : Ultimate D&D room

Soooooooo admirable!

cyderak

Banned
Banned
I don't game in my house, but at another's (because my son and dog and cats are not there). ;)

I don't have photos of his house, but here are some SUPER gaming room photos to which I aspire. Maybe I'll have something like this to post in 5-10 years.

Make: Online : Ultimate D&D room

Soooooooo admirable!

From a gamers standpoint.......Yes, very cool.

From that guys wife's point of view during the divorce........ CHA-CHING!!!

Hehehe......

cyderak

Banned
Banned
Sadly I don't currently have a game room to post, but I was curious if you would be willing to share the dimension of that great game table. I have been wanting to complete a similar project for a while, but never seem able to get adequate plans together.

The game tables overall tabletop surface is 5' x 5'. (A 3' x 3' projectable plexi-glass screen with a 1' ledge that runs the diameter of the table for writing on and resting books on.) I picked up some brass cup holders online for relatively cheap.

It stands 42" off the ground. We needed this height because of the projector's image throw distance. Besides that we still needed to bounce the image off of a mirror to gain more image size. You could make the table shorter but before you do anything buy whatever projector suits your needs and that will dictate how tall your table will have to be. Short throw projectors tend to be more expensive.

Any other questions..........just let me know.

kitsune9

Adventurer
I game at another player's house, but the house that the Mrs. and I are looking to buy a house that has a HUUUUUUUUGE storage shed that can easily be converted into a gaming room along with a library and workstation to boot.

cyderak

Banned
Banned
Cyderak, what did you use for the play surface? Some sort of frosted plexiglass?
How much did it cost / where did you get it?

I went to a Hardware store and bought a 1/4" thick Plexi-Glass sheet and then put some frosted film on it. The frosted film is usually used to separate glass cubicles or glass office doors for privacy. I've been told that you can spray frosted spray paint on the plexi-glass. But I'm not about to try it on a $80 3'x3' sheet of 1/4" plexi-glass.

Remove ads