Resource icon

Homebrew Level Up Cheat Sheets 1.2

No permission to download

Anselm

Adventurer
Anselm submitted a new resource:

Level Up Cheat Sheets - LU: A5E Cheat Sheets including Basic Maneuvers, Actions in combat, Conditions, Weapons/Armor tables

Cheat Sheets I made for my game for Actions/Basic Maneuvers, Conditions, Weapons/Armor Tables and Properties. Intended to be printed 2 sided to keep similar things together.

Let me know if there's typos or improvements to layout that you can see. I'm not super happy with where shields as they would make more sense on the armor/weapons sheet, but space is pretty limited there.

Read more about this resource...

This cheat sheet is super useful!
There's probably a copy-paste error in the heavy "Shields" section, where it mentions rare weapons and the Zeitgeist setting in the middle of a sentence related to the Dodge action.
There's also a repetition of the "parrying immunity" trait

TreChriron

Adventurer
Supporter
Love this sheet. Nicely done!

Page 3 - under Stunned, bullet point 2, there should be a space between and and Dexterity.
Page 3 - under Unconscious, bullet point 1, there should be a space between its and surroundings.

Again - Thanks for putting this together!

Brian D

Villager
Would you please post a link to the cheat sheet? We are starting our first A5E game soon and the information looks helpful.

Brian D

Villager
I didn't realize the download was not a direct link, but needed to go under the history tab and click download. Whoops...

Thanks!

Remove ads