Blog (A5E) Level Up & Electronic Tools

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We’ve already talked about licensing, support and compatibility for Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition. With under 13 weeks to go before the big Kickstarter launches, we wanted to share some of the other work we’ve been doing. Alongside the actual hardcover books, we want to be sure there is robust electronic support for our game.

1.png

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Interesting.....public? So, people could just steal it free? I hope they pay, because the books look amazing in the previews....

On the other hand, Paizo pretty much does this....and you can use DnDBeyond free with the SRD rules....so, I guess you aren't on an island.

Now, build me a character builder! :)

VanguardHero

Adventurer
So, for clarification "When we launch, we’ll have the full rules online" means that it will be the full rules from launch going forward, not just the launch/Core rules available online, correct?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So, for clarification "When we launch, we’ll have the full rules online" means that it will be the full rules from launch going forward, not just the launch/Core rules available online, correct?
I don’t understand the difference? They’ll be available at launch and after launch.

Faolyn

(she/her)
This'll definitely be handy. As much as I love the hardbooks, and will be getting at least two of them for LU (not quite sold on the other MM yet), being able to look stuff up in pdfs and online is very useful. Especially since it'll make it easier for my friends to make their characters, since I doubt they'd buy the books until we had a chance to play.

Remove ads