Blog (A5E) Level Up Lands on Fantasy Grounds

In addition to Roll20 and Foundry, you can now find Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition support on the Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop platform. Both the Adventurer’s Guide and the Monstrous Menagerie are available to buy (both on FantasyGrounds.com and on Steam). Here are the important links! Level Up Adventurer's Guide Level Up Adventurer's Guide on Steam Level Up Monstrous Menagerie Level Up...

In addition to Roll20 and Foundry, you can now find Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition support on the Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop platform.

Both the Adventurer’s Guide and the Monstrous Menagerie are available to buy (both on FantasyGrounds.com and on Steam). Here are the important links!
The Fantasy Grounds implementation is licensed by and produced in-house at Smiteworks.

ScreenTwo.jpg
ScreenSix.jpg
ScreenTwoa.jpg
ScreenSixa.jpg

Ondath

Hero
Fantastic news! Question: Would buying the Fantasy Grounds modules bring any money down EN Publishing's way? As someone who really liked what he saw in the playtest but who lives in a country with wacky currency exchange rates and insanely low purchasing power (the current price of the Adventurer's Guide of 20 quid is almost 10% of my monthly wages, and though I like the product, I can't financially ruin myself over it), I'm considering buying the FG modules on Steam as Steam's adapted currency rates brings the price down to a much more reasonable level (buying the Adventurer's Guide module on Steam would cost 1.25% of my wages in contrast) if it means I can show my support to the product that way.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
i was about to pull the trigger but wanted to ask first. It’s 5e compatible on the FG website, so does that mean when if I buy it, when I create a 5e campaign, these will show up in the library to open or load for the players to use or monsters to choose from?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
i was about to pull the trigger but wanted to ask first. It’s 5e compatible on the FG website, so does that mean when if I buy it, when I create a 5e campaign, these will show up in the library to open or load for the players to use or monsters to choose from?
Honestly, the technical side of things is waaaaay beyond me -- for that sort of thing you'd have to ask Smiteworks, probably over on their forum. I'm just the messenger in this particular case. :)

Rhuarc

Explorer
After you bought it, you'll see the 'Level Up' product as an extension that you can load alongside the campaign (works for existing campaigns as well). Once in the actual campaign, you'll have to activate/load the necessary module in your library and voilà, everything in the book is available to you. The players will have to load it on their side as well.

Remove ads

Remove ads