Blog (A5E) Level Up Lands on Fantasy Grounds

In addition to Roll20 and Foundry, you can now find Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition support on...

In addition to Roll20 and Foundry, you can now find Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition support on the Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop platform.

Both the Adventurer’s Guide and the Monstrous Menagerie are available to buy (both on FantasyGrounds.com and on Steam). Here are the important links!
The Fantasy Grounds implementation is licensed by and produced in-house at Smiteworks.

ScreenTwo.jpg
ScreenSix.jpg
ScreenTwoa.jpg
ScreenSixa.jpg

kevbeck45

Explorer
I own both the pdfs for the three main books and the AG and MM on Fantasy Grounds. Know that only some of the stuff auto populates. A lot of the things that you choose from within a Heritage or Background you have to go in and add manually but its not hard. You just have to pay attention to what your abilities are and what they give you. It autofills what you need to do all that in the abilities tab.

Agamon

Adventurer
Robyn Nix is working on extensions for the Forge that will add more automation to class, heritage, background, etc. There's already one for spells (Level Up spells coding). If you've used FG for a bit, it's not too tough to do this work yourself, but I like to get these extensions so I can focus more on the actual game and not FG mechanisms.

kevbeck45

Explorer
I agree with Agamon, you can do it yourself if you have enough experience with Fantasy Grounds but I bought a bunch of Rob2E's modules for 5E and it makes using that module, the WOTC D&D products, so much easier for creating a fast paced game. Robyn works with Rob on modules so I am sure the one on Forge, which I plan to get, will be great.

Remove ads

Remove ads