Level Up: Official Character Sheet (B/W)

Homebrew Level Up: Official Character Sheet (B/W) 2021-04-25

No permission to download

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Morrus submitted a new resource:

Level Up: Official Character Sheet (B/W) - The official character sheet for Level UP: Advanced 5th Edition.

A character sheet is your portal into the game world. As a player, it’s your primary interface, and it’s important that a character sheet be clear and useful. Here’s a look at what Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition’s character sheet looks like.

The first thing you’ll notice is that it’s four pages. Well, this is ‘advanced’ 5th Edition, and we have new stuff to include — an entire exploration pillar, and a combat maneuver system, for starters! But that’s not all, and eagle-eyed readers...

Read more about this resource...

Faolyn

(she/her)
Well, lacking any other information on the issue you're experiencing, I'll start with the basics and work my way up. This might take a while.

Is your chair close enough to the desk that you can reach your keyboard?
Lemme check... <scoots forward>

Heh, but seriously, when I click on the link, it just takes goes to the Updates page, and then when I click on that link, it just reloads the page. (For the record, this is happening on both my computer and my tablet.)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Well, lacking any other information on the issue you're experiencing, I'll start with the basics and work my way up. This might take a while.

Is your chair close enough to the desk that you can reach your keyboard?
While I find that honestly hilarious, I can't seem to get it either. The link just seems to loop back on itself.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
When you say "the link" what are you referring to? There's an orange button on the download page saying "Download". Is that the link you mean?

Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 1.08.06 AM.png

Faolyn

(she/her)
When you say "the link" what are you referring to? There's an orange button saying "Download". Is that the link you mean?
Ah! Well, it's a small black button on Dark Mode that was lurking off in the corner. Obviously my Perception roll did not beat its Stealth skill.

Edit: So yes, thank you for saying it was actually a download button, because I was just clicking on the link like a doofus.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
When you say "the link" what are you referring to? There's an orange button on the download page saying "Download". Is that the link you mean?
Yup, me too. It's in the same place, and not totally invisible or anything, but it's a bit less obvious in Dark Mode than in your image. That and the two of us are obviously a bit slow.

Remove ads