Homebrew Level Up Roll20 Character Sheet is live!

paulvenner

Explorer
ok.. just a quick heads up... I've been struggling with fixing a bug, but have a solution as of yesterday... hopefully this will break the dam and I will be spending a lot of today doing a lot of changes to the management of skills, including
-Static global/skill/ability bonus, default list of specialities, minimum d20 dice roll

i'll look into adv/dis rolls next

I'll have a look into that bug Xaielao

and hopefully getting a new version out this week....

Xaielao

Explorer
I haven't had this happen personally to me and I've run a few sessions now with the sheet. The only time I was experiencing stats vanishing is if I was entering in monster stats too quickly and Tab-scrolling to the next one. It tends to like a moment to run its modifier calculations before you move on.
Otherwise maybe it's a web browser glitch?

I'll clear browser cache which may help. I had noticed that it does take a while for the sheet to load up so you may well be right. I'll give it a little more time next time I'm setting up an NPC sheet and see if that helps. Thanks for the suggest. :)

jetbuster

Villager
@paulvenner is it possible for the community to contribute to a git repo or somthing? It can be invite only but it would be great to be able to handle some low prio tasks in my spare time for the benefit of my own party ;)

paulvenner

Explorer
Changes coming this week:
Major changes to the Skills rolls added a skill settings window for each skill. moved Expertise dice on to that window
Added a whole swave of modifiers to the rolls
Moved Jack of all trades into the Global skill settings window
Moves all Expertise Dice and Proficient into the skill specific setting windows
Added Standard / Advantage / Disadvantage buttons on to the sheet allowing to rolls with advantage or disadvantage

Trying and currently failing to fix a bug i've found - so currently cant' release the sheets to roll20 - going to bed will look at it again in the morning

paulvenner

Explorer
Fixed the issue and pushed the sheet to roll20 - waiting on their go live process now.

Next stuff to work on:

Skill Improvements used in for Tools/Saves/Ability Modifiers
Improvements on the features and Traits and Knacks sections allowing more formatted information to be stored.
Adding Dexterity into the Initiative drop down
A dice roller for HD
and some other stuff

TheHand

Adventurer
Bug report @paulvenner : I just noticed that the skill bonus points I've been putting into my character sheets are not being retained. If I close the sheet and re-open it, all the bonus points are gone.

Who all is using roll20 and LU at this point? Do you literally enter all the monster stuff yourself at this point? I'm not sure I'm up for that much manual work.....
I'm using it to run a version of Dragon Heist. Yeah I have to update the monster stats. I've got the pack for the campaign via roll20, but when I created the game and had it use the 5e advanced character sheets, it played havoc with the monsters. The hp on the tokens on maps are still there, but the monsters in the compendium are missing attacks, and most of their basic stat block info. So I've just been updating the monster listings to reflect the 5e advanced stats as I go.

I'll say one thing though. In most cases the 5e and A5e stats are close enough that if they didn't get messed up, I'll just use the 5e ones for monsters. The players aren't going to notice the difference between giant rats and it lets me focus on the monsters that got a real upgrade in A5e.

Remove ads