Homebrew Level Up Roll20 Character Sheet is live!

thuter

Explorer
A question, is there currently an option to add an initiative bonus (on all types of initiative)? I thought the field shown here would be just that but it doesn't seem to add it to my initiative, do I misunderstand this field?

View attachment 271083

Also in Attributes and abilities there is a value called "Initiativebonus" but that also doesn't seem to be added to your initiative rolls.
Is there currently a way? (if not I'd like to request it)

I have figured this one out. It works for all other types of rolling initiative (except for Dexterity (vehicles), which doesn't work at all). It indeed does not add to initiative rolls using Dexterity (Base).

TheHand

Adventurer
If I may, I'd like to make another feature request:
Currently, under Exploration Knacks there is a relatively new button "+Add" that creates segmented knacks. Could we get the same button/feature for Features and Traits? I'd love to divide them up among class features, feats, etc, etc, and it's easier to read.
Thank you!

1673812284796.png

absolly

First Post
Hey, thanks for the A5E sheet. It's working well for the most part though I'm running into an issue with the NPC sheets where the skill/save rolls don't do anything when I click them. Am I missing something or are these buttons just not implemented yet?
8xxXK3j.png

paulvenner

Explorer
i'll check it later today and fix
Hey, thanks for the A5E sheet. It's working well for the most part though I'm running into an issue with the NPC sheets where the skill/save rolls don't do anything when I click them. Am I missing something or are these buttons just not implemented yet?
8xxXK3j.png

paulvenner

Explorer
8xxXK3j.png
found trhe issue and also found an issue with stat rolls, so fixed both..pushed the fix live

paulvenner

Explorer
If I may, I'd like to make another feature request:
Currently, under Exploration Knacks there is a relatively new button "+Add" that creates segmented knacks. Could we get the same button/feature for Features and Traits? I'd love to divide them up among class features, feats, etc, etc, and it's easier to read.
Thank you!

View attachment 272662
added this for features and traits - push to live (thus waiting on roll20 to approve)

Remove ads