• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Levelled creatures in own book?

cwhs01

First Post
or just check out the d20 npc wiki. CR things from 0-641+

okay, to be fair, most npc's are statted at the 0-20 range. As a wiki, statblocks are probably not perfect and vary in quality, but alot is as good as any published stuff tends to be. I haven't used it myself, only browsed it a little, but i really like the concept. Could become a very valuable resource for gm's.

It seems to have grown alot since last i browsed it, and seems to include d20modern stuff and links to other rpgs.

http://d20npcs.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Dr Simon

Explorer
Watch out for the "Lazy GM" series of PDFs coming from Creative Conclave soon. All crunchy stat blocks starting with the Goblinoids. Grunts, scouts, archers, leaders, spellcasters, elite PC classed monsters and templated versions all at multiple levels to plug 'n' play. Cheap price!

To Glyfair and Firedancer, actually the RuneQuest Foes was a very useful book, given that RQ2/3 creatures were of a complexity beating D&D3.x creatures. I think RQ4 and D&D3.5 are now about of a level (RQ4 going down a step and D&D going up a step). TSRs Rogue's Gallery wasn't hugely popular because it was really a list of NPCs. There wasn't a great deal of complexity in statting up monsters nor many NPC types (Fighters, for example, pretty much came down to Level and Hit Points).

Garnfellow

Explorer
Dr Simon said:
Watch out for the "Lazy GM" series of PDFs coming from Creative Conclave soon. All crunchy stat blocks starting with the Goblinoids. Grunts, scouts, archers, leaders, spellcasters, elite PC classed monsters and templated versions all at multiple levels to plug 'n' play. Cheap price!

That's what I'm talking about!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads