• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LG vs. CE: Lawful Good is Victorious!

Infiniti2000

First Post
Offal casts a spell and then Uri hears a mild thump in the southeast corner of the victory zone. Your turn, Uri.
[sblock] The holing up of Uri plus the casting of at least one protection from energy makes me think Uri's trying to obtain a draw, thus a win. So, Offal continues to buff with cat's grace, then lifts off flying in a tight circle to end up at 70n70e10z and then falls to the ground prone. She takes her 1d6 like a man, so to speak. She'd ray of frost herself for likely less damage, but she may need the buff time. [/sblock] What round is it? :)

PJSlavner

Explorer
Who knows what round it is? :) I have trouble keeping track even when Gansk announces it. :confused:

Uri tries something that has no sound or apparent effect.[sblock]Can Uri tell if Offal landed in the acid fog? Uri will ready a suggestion to have Offal leave the arena and no one gets hurt. The trigger is if Uri sees Offal and the wall of force is not in the way.[/sblock]

Infiniti2000

First Post
Should we keep going? :)

Offal casts another spell and Uri hears no more bumps.
[sblock] Stand up and cast haste. Need a breath-weapon recharge. What's the delay? :) [/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Round 260: Offal casts a cone of cold at Uri in the cloud.

Uri:[sblock]The spell has an effect (28 CL check). You dodge (27 Ref save) and take 26 against your protection. You have 94 hp of protection left. Your invisibility expires.[/sblock]

Round 261: Offal breathes lightning at Uri.

Offal:[sblock]You hear Uri cast shield of faith. You can breathe again in round 263.[/sblock]

Uri:[sblock]You don't have protection from electricity yet as far as I can tell. You don't dodge (natural 1 Ref save), taking 69. You have 269 hp.[/sblock]

Round 262:

Offal:[sblock]You hear Uri cast protection from energy. You take 6 falling damage and have 347 hp left.[/sblock]

Uri:[sblock]You hear Offal cast Cat's Grace in round 262 and Haste in round 263. You are not sure where Offal landed.[/sblock]

Uri starts round 264.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Gansk[sblock]Aarrgh! I thought Uri cast protection from electricity right after Uri breathed on him. I have been playing for the draw with that assumption, so I have been casting spells just to pass the time.

I suppose Uri just cast protection from electricity, so does not have cat's grace. Instead of readying, Uri will cast greater invisibility again.[/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Offal:[sblock]You hear Uri cast greater invisibility in round 263.[/sblock]

It is still Uri's turn in round 264. Offal already submitted her action in round 263.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Offal walks out towards the south, casts a spell and walks back towards the east (around the eastern wall of force). Where's Uri's current position? The spell will be solid fog (not acid fog because I'm sure one of those protection from energy spells is acid, the other electricity, or maybe cold by now, eh?). The center point will be at 95n55e (5ft south of the acid fog).

Infiniti2000

First Post
In round 265 at Offal's turn, the acid fog ends. The solid fog should be constrained by the walls of force. Offal casts a spell and doesn't show her face. Your turn, Uri.

"Don't think you'll get a draw out of this."

[sblock] Offal casts an empowered cure moderate wounds and takes a 5ft-step to 70n65e. [/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads