(LHHS) OOC Thread I

reapersaurus

Explorer
creamsteak said:
I know my style is strange: so this is just an education into my style. As I told you once, it's my attempt to do the opposite of railroading: providing the characters unlimited freedom. You of course remember the line where I told you that the "white rocks" could easily be a seed for an epic adventure if only your character chooses to make that true, by attempting to fulfill his own ideas and concepts...

Maybe I'm a little too long-winded though, since this isn't a face-to-face game... afterall the logic is VERY different...
CS, I don't believe there IS such a thing as too long-winded when it comes to PbP adventures.... remember, the viewer can always stop reading.

In my eyes, the more effort one takes to type and get their ideas across, the more care that shows, and concern with the adventure.

And yes - your style is quite strange to me - I think it's cool, and potentially could be good for online play, but it DOES require the 'active' player to actually spur the adventure on.

About the rocks - I remember you saying that, but I've done everything I can in-character to indulge that whimsical idea other than smash the plastic can and eat one (I actually thought i had him do that this morning (in character morning)? eh...

I'd help the story along, but really, in-character, Brawn is not looking forward to doing a charity run for this one woman who was too stupid/unfortunate/weak enough to get caught like she did.
Brawn is a helpful, CG guy, but this doesn't exactly set off his 'protect the innocent' bells. Like i said before, he views this as a predator taking down one of the herd.

So someone else - PLEASE push the action to the next scene. :)

Remove ads