Liadan

defcarr

First Post
Tyrian,

This is to inform you that I have your wife. Liadan will be released from my dungeon when I tire of torturing her. Or perhaps we would make an arrangement? It has been known for some to be spared from my land by certain spells of Wish or Miracles. It is also known that once something works once, it won't work again. I challenge you to find a way to free her on your own. But if you don't wish to aid me in strengthening my defenses, then simply meet with me and we shall arrange her safe return.

- Defcarr

*Tyrian makes his way up to the board, looking at it curiously*

"...tch tch tch, this person has made all kinds of spelling errors! I should fix them up"

*reaches into his pouch and pulls out an inkpen, quickly applying it to the original post.*

defcarr said:
Tyrian,

This is to inform you that I have your wife. Liadan will be released from my dungeon when I tire of torturing her. Or perhaps we would make an arrangement? It has been known for some to be spared from my land by certain spells of Wish or Miracles. It is also known that once something works once, it won't work again. I challenge you to find a way to free her on your own. But if you don't wish to aid me in strengthening my defenses, then simply meet with me and we shall arrange her safe return.

- Defcarr

* He grins and turns away from his work, satisfied. *

Last edited:

Qijdi Goldwing

First Post
* Floats past from a sidestream somewhere.... spots the post " Adjustments " courtesy of Tyrian and simply has to chuckle, though continues on to other vales *

Last edited:

arlian

First Post
Passes by the boards and ... looks over the usual death threats... then turns to see how someone has altered defcars message... he blinks... then grins... and then starts chuckling as he moves away , a wide grin on his face

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads