Liquidation Sale

cleaverthepit

First Post
Troll Lord Games is liquidating much of our line in preparation for our upcoming Castles and Crusades line. If you are interested in our older d20 material follow the link here.

Troll Lord

First Post
Much of the line?

Well, I don't know if I would say 'much of the line'. The older material definately with a few bonus books like Path of the Magi tossed in for good measure.

We've really just flat run out of room in the warehouse (remember this is Arkansas, so for warehouse we are using the old chicken coop, wrapped in tarp! LOL just kidding) and we have a great many titles coming in.

The sale will last for a month at least until Castles & Crusades PH ships. At that point we'll probably consign what is left of these books to oblivion, saving only a small amount for conventions and what not.

Steve

DMH

First Post
I took a look at the page and have a suggestion- a way to blow up the covers. The last one on the page looks like a red and a blue dragons fighting and can't read the title at all. I can't read the title of the book that was 35 and now is 10 (looks like a person in red under a roof looking at a collosal abberation with a glowing green eye).

Turlogh

Explorer
I already have most of the old stuff- all the Erde and Inzae products anyway. What is the plan for these worlds? Any future D20 support or is it just going to be C&C?? Really like Erde but not really wanting a whole new game system even if its just a variant. Hope you have great success with C&C though.

cleaverthepit

First Post
not sure. we are developing it for CandC but will likely offer d20 conversion on the website. i think that might work. but pesky little players might sneak a peak --- pesky players.

davis

Turlogh

Explorer
You could do the code word thing like Necromancer Games, not 100% but at least you must have bought the product to sneak the peak.

Troll Lord

First Post
Erde, CC

Official Erde material will come out as C&C from this point forward. OUr d20 titles will be restricted to books like the Book of Familiars.

But conversion from C&C to d20 isn't going to be that difficult I don't think. Obviously you will have to add some material to the monsters/treasure/traps but all in all if a book comes out detailing Erde it will be in the same line as the Codex, that being, with more historical-cultural material on the world itself than actual stat blocks for NPCs and the like. There will be some of course, but the conversion won't be tough. We've had some volunteers already to translate it over to d20 for the net. We probably won't web protect it but offer free access. We'll see.

Thanks for the nod toward C&C. We are seeing some very strong responses for it both on the retail level (this is for the box set of course)and the consumer level, not to mention the playtesters/society.

Steve

Remove ads