List of Special Products to be released at Gen Con 2007?

Flynn

First Post
We are at 10 days and counting. I am bumping this to keep it up near the top, just because we are so close to the actual Con.

See Ya There,
Flynn

Flynn

First Post
I found the following over at RPG.net:

"Rocket Rangers" - Battlefield Press, Inc.
"Fae Noir" - Green Fairy Games
"Victoriana 2nd Edition" - Cubicle 7
"Aletheia" - Abstract Nova
"Savage World of Solomon Kane Roleplaying Game" - Pinnacle Games
"Post-Apocalyptic Hero" - Hero Games
"Hordes: Evolution" - Privateer Press
"Classic Battletech Introductory Box Set" - Catalyst Game Labs

They have been added to the list,
Flynn

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
bolen said:
could the mods sticky this post. I plan on bringing a copy of Flynn's list with me.
You may not believe this, but making a thread sticky tends to make people not see it! I'm keeping an eye on it, and will keep it on the front page.

Thanks for keeping this organized, Flynn.

Flynn

First Post
Eridanis said:
Thanks for keeping this organized, Flynn.

You're welcome, and in return, thank you, Eridanis, for helping to keep this one on the front page as possible.

With Regards,
Flynn

From Skirmisher Publishing:

Skirmisher Publishing LLC and Beaumont Miniatures have collaborated to create a line of official miniatures for Nuisances, Skirmisher’s wildly popular and hilarious parody of both classic and contemporary role-playing gaming. The companies will jointly release the first miniatures in the line at Gen Con 2007 in Indianapolis, Indiana, in August, in conjunction with an expanded and updated PDF version of Nuisances that the companies have dubbed the “Director’s Cut.”

First miniature in the line is, appropriately, the “Jester Dragon,” which appears on the cover of both Nuisances and the packaging for the miniatures is fully stat’ed and described in its chapter on Monsters. Based on a painting by renowned fantasy artist Lissanne Lake and crafted by sculptor Ginfritter, the Jester Dragon is a beautiful, 35 mm figure cast in six separate parts.

The other initial miniatures in the line are grouped into “Nuisances Series 1: The Women of Nuisances,” which consists of five miniatures:

* Three versions of Archtypical Halfling Rogue Loleda (sculpted by Gene Van Horn), one in studded leather armor, one in her classic Catholic school girl uniform, and one with nothing but a very small thong;

* Spinnerette, the Dark Elf pole dancer depicted on both the back cover and page 26 of Nuisances; and,

* The Decapussywhipper (sculpted by Clint Staples), the ultimate embodiment of feminine pulchritude that appeared in the original Nuisances and served as the villain in the “Expedition to the Burial Peaks” scenario that debuted at Gen Con 2005 (and which will reprise that role in 2007 …).

All of the figures in the Nuisances line are of exceptionally high quality, created by a number of sculptors recognized for their talent, and made from lead-free pewter.

Nuisances miniatures, the Nuisances: Director’s Cut PDF on CD-ROM, an associated line of really cool temporary tattoos, and other Skirmisher and Beaumont products will be available at Gen Con Booth 314 from August 16-19, 2007 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis. After their release at the con, the various products will be available directly from Skirmisher and Beaumont.

Flynn

First Post
Are you ready for the Con? It starts in just six days, or five for those of us heading up there early. :)

If you hear of any last-minute updates, please let us know!

With Regards,
Flynn

Remove ads