Starfinder Little House In The Vast

Kaodi

Hero
The force of the bullet from Zyzzy's pistol has Hesala stepping back just a bit - right into position where Sobec's starlight doshko cleaves clean through her leg. The lashunta stumbles as Cannister cries out, "Mistress!" and she crashes hard to the deck, letting out a strangled gasp, then coughing up blood - a lot of blood. The hailcannon falls away to the side. Her mechanical arm reaches out and fingers dig into a groove in the floor. Hesala pulls herself forward, and if a lashunta's gaze could kill certainly the vesk would be struck dead. "Bastard..." she says through gritted teeth. "I'll... I'll just get a ne-" and at that moment her words are cut short as Tara's laser beam cuts through her 'good' shoulder blade.

The android, for his part, just stands there - staring at the fallen Hesala.

Skitter is rocked back by the ice shard, he shivers as the cold bites to his core. He raises his pistol about to fire when Sobec and Tara dispatch the lashunta. He switches his aim to the android.

"Drop the weapon, the rest of your friends are unconscious or surrended. There is no point in continueing the fight."

Skitter keeps ready in case the android decides to continue fighting.

When the android seems subdued, Zyzzy moves forward and removes the power pack from the big ice gun. "Hopefully, we won't be needing this any time soon." She looks doubtfully around the bridge to see if at least the control systems are still intact.

Kaodi

Hero
The android turn his head towards Skitter for a moment, apparently confused. But then his arms whip up above his head and his pistol goes flying out of his hand and crashes into one of the transparent viewports. "I surrender! I surrender!" he cries out with overwrought emphasis.

There looks like there is some light damage to a number of the control stations, but nothing in excess of the redundancies built into their systems. From here you will be able to control the entire ship, or, you know, what's left of it.

"Let's scan the ship and make sure there's no one else on board and once that's secure, let's get a general inventory to see what works, what doesn't work, and just how many credits we need to scratch together to get the ship off the ground again." Zyzzy says. "I suppose we should also figure out what we are going to do with these prisoners." As if suddenly remembering something, she looks down at the lashunta. "Is she dead?"

Skitter limps over towards the main terminal and begins to access the ships computer. He begins a scan of the ship to make sure there are no more people hiding onboard. As the scan runs the Ysoki starts a systems diagnostic to see the status of the various ship systems.

OOC: Here is a computer roll and engineering roll just in case I need them.
Computer roll: 1d20+9 27
Engineering roll: 1d20+11 20

Kaodi

Hero
The android edges towards Hesala. "I possess limited medical functionality, but if I may be permitted to attend to her I will ascertain whether she may be salvaged."

Remove ads