• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Little problem posting with Netscape 7

Zappo

Explorer
Anyone else using Netscape on Windows out there? The edit box used for posting has a dark grey background and black text. That makes posting an eye killer. It doesn't happen with Mozilla/Linux, but I have no other information.
Besides, I don't really know how the editor actually works, is it java? ActiveX? :confused:

Zappo

Explorer
Ok, then it's something weird. It does this on my laptop, and also on my desktop, so I thought it was a NS problem. What could it be...? :confused:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I bet you have the enhanced editor as a default. Tell you what; go to user cp, pick edit options, and choose "standard editor" down near the bottom. See if that helps.

Lela

First Post
For those of you without the problem, are you using Macs? For some odd reason some things in Netscape/Mozilla work with Macs that don't work with Windows. Yahoo's Colors and Graphics for instance.

Zappo

Explorer
The buccaneer feline has it... the intermediate editor works fine. The advanced editor works in the Stealth style, though.

Lela

First Post
Zappo said:
The buccaneer feline has it... the intermediate editor works fine. The advanced editor works in the Stealth style, though.
Same here. It works in Stealth mode on both advanced and standard.

Wonder if it'll still work when Stealth is finished.

Remove ads