• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Littleton, CO] New 3E group

SemperJase

First Post
Looking for players and DMs in South Metro Denver (or those willing to travel there) for a Sunday afternoon/evening bi-weekly game.

Looking to start a Greyhawk, FR or similar style game. I am willing to DM but welcome others who feel a driving need to run games. Not really looking for a homebrewed campaign as people feel more comfortable starting in a setting they are somewhat familiar with (but this will be up to the group).

Must be willing to play in coed game. We are willing to host - clean environment with space to game. We have a large table with a combat mat, but no minis (BYOM).

Prefer players in between mid 20s and mid to late 30s. Smokers will need to go outside for their cancer fix (sorry guys).
Gaming style is laid back (in-character not required 100% of the time). We like action and as well as some character driven plot. In other words, prepared to draw your weapons at least a couple times a night as well as meet some NPCs you will grow to love to hate.

If you are interested, join our Yahoo! group where we will get organized:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/littletongaminggroup/

Last edited:

LazarusLong

First Post
players in Centenial

Hi,
I'm not sure how to couch this response; I'm a player in Littleton, CO. that has a group BUT... am always willing and eager to make more gaming connections. It's a common malady these days for a group to break up or lose momentum for one reason or another and for a player to be left in a lurch. That said, I'm a firm believer in building inroads w/ other gamers. So, let's stay in touch and see what comes of it shall we? Good luck getting your group together...
If you'd like you can email me at jja_faller@hotmail.com.

Cheers.

Remove ads