D&D 5E Live Streaming Slavelords - 7/19/2013

Plaguescarred

D&D Playtester for WoTC since 2012
It was fun to see A1 playtest with a grid map this time around for a change, so that it shows both the Theater of the Mind & Tableau Vivant playstyles. I wish it was more zoomed on though. I like the implement usage requirement to get your spellcasting bonus. I am also a huge fan of Cunning Action as it make the Rogue a really versatile character. I also like the Fighter's Action Surge and Second Wind ability making it more sturdy and versatile.

I wonder who will be the next DM and what he will run?

Gundark

Explorer
They're playing the Ghosts of Dragonspear Castle rules, which are a few steps ahead of the public packet and a few steps behind the versions they're working on internally.

What I'm interested in is where the next public packet will be, relative to that. I imagine it'll be a few steps ahead of the rules they're playing in the livestream, but still quite a ways behind the internal versions of today.

This really makes me wonder what they're actually testing when the public is testing concepts that they've left and moved on

GX.Sigma

Adventurer
This really makes me wonder what they're actually testing when the public is testing concepts that they've left and moved on
They keep saying they've figured out what the classes should be doing, so I guess they don't need public testing on those.

Remove ads