• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living 4th Edition Discussion Thread

Voda Vosa

First Post
Wel i was adding acid arrow power to the summary, but got messed by the template. It seems that it's not prepeared for second attacks, or I don't know how to put it. I've copied all in there, so you should just edit the template comand for it to shows.

Dunamin

First Post
Approved Mri'Thas.

I'm not sure how to work the template, but I moved the missing text from Acid Arrow on secondary attacks up to the Hit line on the primary one.

elecgraystone

First Post
Woot! 2 approvals! *happy dance*

Like graf said, the reason I picked a Gith was the fact that this is the first game I've been able to play one in and have them fit. I'm pretty sure I've played every other race avalible at least once. I'm looking forward to playing her. :D

Voda Vosa

First Post
Thanks all of you!
I choose the gith because they resemble honor and traditions similar to those of orient. They are deeply philosophical.
I must confess that the conflict between the two gith races and the reconciliation movement also caught my attention.
Besides, I hate mind flayers. :p

Remove ads