Living 4th Edition Discussion Thread

Phoenix8008

First Post
We've just got the Daunton chapter of the Reconciliation in full swing don't we!? Two Gith that are part of the movement, and one that can't remember to know any better! And all probably distrusting and unsure of the other two. Or is that just me? ;)

Voda Vosa

First Post
It's not just you.

If we play well, there is 50% chances of killing each other, before finding out we are both from the reconciliation :p

Phoenix8008

First Post
Just imagine if one of us three had gone 'zerai instead of 'yanki! Then we would have HAD to attack each other on sight to keep up the ruse. :D :eek:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Yeah, but your PC is amnesiac. You've got an excuse. If the memories came back, your PC could turn on us in a heartbeat. Mine was raised away from all the stuff and just doesn't know much about the details of life among warring Gith.

renau1g

First Post
I wish I brought a bigger umbrella, if you'd like I can appear as a gith to make you feel even more at home ;) (although not that any of you know I'm a shapeshifter...)

elecgraystone

First Post
All we need now is some kind of feat that gives you something based on the amount of gith in the area... Or improved gith telepathic flanking or something! :p

renau1g

First Post
Maybe my next PC will be a dwarf and be really different and unique, not like all these monstrous types ;)

I know I'd be staying away from this tavern

Remove ads