• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Living Pathfinder

GlassEye

Adventurer
Just about anything to do with Venza will have a link off the Venza page if it's not on the Venza page itself. In this case the page is Venzan Geography. That page has a numbered list with names and a brief description. Obviously all a work in progress as there is a lot of stuff not added to the map yet.

EDIT: The scale is one mile per hex.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Nice I have a mapper like that on this computer somewhere and hope I can help.

I wish to start a sister city (circled pink) south of Venza for the adventure that got kick started with A Brief Interlude. That harbor looks like a good place for a city that gets goods via the sea from Venza and places west, then ships them inland to settlements to the east and south.

Also I circled (in red) what I think is the lands controlled by a black dragon that SelcSilverhand wrote about. I want to know what city is located right below that area? Anyone know?

HM

Attachments

• proposal.jpg
    proposal.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 53

GlassEye

Adventurer
The Delta area around the main channel of the Ouhm river is controlled by one of a small number of bronze dragons. There are three cities: one at the north at the edge of the sea, one in the center of the delta, and one at the southern point of the delta where the river begins splitting into many channels.

There isn't a specific black dragon city listed in the Ouhm River write-up. Just that there are black dragons that have lairs and collect boggards and such as minions. Doesn't mean there can't be a city lorded over by a black dragon in the Still Waters, though.

Walking Dad

First Post
This makes me thinking of selectively allowing Golarion Material in LPF:

http://paizo.com/store/games/rolepl...rRPG/paizo/pathfinderChronicles/v5748btpy8j30
OOC:

• Details on four types of magical schools—arcane academies, spellcaster’s guilds, monasteries, and secret societies—along with rules for joining and studying with such organizations
  • Rules for several types of specialized or variant magic, including the chaotic power of primal magic, the secrets of shadowcasting, the traditions of Thassilonian sin magic, and the wonders of Varisian tattoo magic
  • Two new oracle mysteries (the primal-magic wielding spellscar mystery and the sinister Outer Rifts mystery)
  • More than a dozen new archetypes for all sorts of spellcasters, including the black-blooded oracle, the Razmiran priest, the shadowcaster wizard, the tattooed sorcerer, and the winter witch
  • Two new prestige classes—the cyphermage and the divine scion
  • Dozens of new spells, from Aroden’s spellward to zone of foul flames!

Seems very campaign nonspecific or easy adaptable.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Probably couldn't add that as a source but if you wish to take pieces out of that, spice them up to fit the LPF then I think they could be looked over.

Speaking of campaign worlds. I am slowly working out the Horselords of the Pell (yes I know I have been doing it for months but I didn't wish to post something and get a big fat NO! - I hate rejection. LOL)

I think I am doing to much detail while still trying to leave things vague, but I have a map of the Capital (Blue dot) and the other major cities (red dots). Wanted to know if the layout I have is good. Or if I should just put in the capital city and be done with it.

HM

Attachments

• HotP- cities.jpg
    HotP- cities.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 64

GlassEye

Adventurer
I think I am doing to much detail while still trying to leave things vague, but I have a map of the Capital (Blue dot) and the other major cities (red dots). Wanted to know if the layout I have is good. Or if I should just put in the capital city and be done with it.

HM

I would probably just put in the capital and be done with it. If you want to do more than that you could but I wouldn't do too much (over development, imo, is a bad thing: we want to inspire but still leave room for details to be added when adventuring in the area).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Right, I thought about after I got off line last night and think I will just make mention of "cities built across the new border. The one furthest south was to be a city where Rorn and The Pellmen go to have meetings and discuss treaties.

Less is more, less is more... Maybe I should get rid of the part about holidays??

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Catching up on the carnage over at SotFA and was wondering...

Does a creature who is flying get an extend reach with a reach weapon? I mean do you not take into account the elevation?

[MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION] says that his bad guy (X) is 10 feet in the air and has a reach marked with the green dots. I was thinking since you are ten feet in the air you would only get to reach into the blue dots.

I just want to know for other games if you don't take in the height if hovering flying low. And what about fly skill checks do they only apply to creatures who don't normally fly? i.e. using spell, potion. or boots etc. As other creatures born with wings should be pretty good at it.

Not relishing the time these things come up in my games. :confused:

HM

Attachments

• example.jpg
    example.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 59

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads