• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Superheroes World (Come join the fun and the debate)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Looks like 1st to 2nd week in October for a full release of M&M 2.0 according to their forums.

Keia

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Keia said:
Looks like 1st to 2nd week in October for a full release of M&M 2.0 according to their forums.

Wow that's a hell of a long time between GENCON and the release of the book...

Time travel shouldn't be an issue till we figure out what, when, where and how of the world...

I prefer the Star Trek approach though. :lol: Everything happens in a different reality so you cannot truly change anything historical but if you wanted to travel or get chased by a large dinosaur you could…

LogicsFate

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Show them some figures from the number of people playing LEW etc??

Rough guess(as, I went through and tried to determine who had quit) around 35-45 people are active in LEW

As for a recruitment thread, because of the nature of super heroes there might have to be two, something like thise perhaps?
1. A Lawful-Good Guild of Megalopolis(or what ever the first city turn out to be
2. A Mercenary guild(for all those badass Anti-heros

3. Or you could throw them all together, for some fun RP :lol:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Brother Shatterstone said:
Time travel shouldn't be an issue till we figure out what, when, where and how of the world...

F.Y.I.: No time travel stunt for Time control any longer. No issue :)

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
What about a Justice League Unlimited sort of environment. All the heroes have been recruited to a mega team. Those that are hangin out at the base or on call are available for missions.

Calls for help come through the switchboard and are delegated into teams or people that want to help on that mission. The team is then beamed out to where it is needed.

Keia

LogicsFate

First Post
Keia said:
What about a Justice League Unlimited sort of environment. All the heroes have been recruited to a mega team. Those that are hangin out at the base or on call are available for missions.

Calls for help come through the switchboard and are delegated into teams or people that want to help on that mission. The team is then beamed out to where it is needed.

I like it

By the way, is there some kind of Mega Wealth power?

LogicsFate

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
I like it too. (Glad I thought of it. ;) :lol: )

What would we do with out you? :p

The most important detail right now,(In my oppinion) is location, the JLU works fine because there's strong people mixed in with the weaker heroes, something more local might be better, where heros might only get calls for thugs and criminals and lesser villians, until we get some higher powered people

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads