• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LMoP [ooc]

Axel

First Post
My activity will be dubious for the next few days. I've taken Brlo out of any potential interaction to avoid hold ups. It suits his personality anyway. :)

My intention is for him to spend a substantial amount of time around the town (up any hills particularly, for no reason other than dwarves like hills). No spell casting yet - he's too nervous about the whole thing. Just solid ranger survival skill usage.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: You're talking to air, Castagyr. They left the room.
I wanted to interrupt their leaving, or follow after since he is not done talking with them . Take your pick.

Btw, Castagyr sought Toben out to begin with since he finished breakfast already. Toben would be rude to walk out on him now. ;)

mips42

Adventurer
Leonan is off on his own (possibly with Vottr), Eddicus is off with Brlo and Castagyr is still at the inn talking with the innkeeper (possibly with Garret and Vottr).
The only way I know of to deal with this and keep all y'all on roughly the same timeline is in time slices. You get your 5 or ten min, then the next person /group gets theirs, then the next person/group gets theirs and so on until it comes back around to the first person again.
All I can say is be patient.

Remove ads