• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LMoP [ooc]

mips42

Adventurer
Yes. New IC will be coming this Tuesday, 10/6. So, Castagyr and Brlo, get your stuff together. Axel, now is the time to let Ivan go if you would like to do so.
[mention=53915]GameDoc?[/mention] You here?

tuxgeo

Adventurer
The user named "GameDoc" last visited EN World on Thursday, 3rd September, 2015 @ 08:27 AM (listed as Pacific Daylight Time).

I have sent GameDoc a Private Message on EN World's system. If GameDoc had his options set so EN World would send him an e-mail message whenever he gets a new PM, then he'll get an e-mail notification about a new PM from me; but if GameDoc had his options set so EN World would notify him by the local EN World "Notifications" the next time he logs on to the site, then no such luck.

We all Wait and Wonder. ("WWW")

Axel

First Post
I'm happy to let Ivan go. Yes, he could be interesting. But Warlocks always seem like cartoon villains to me.

His plan at the moment is to go explore the goblin cave on his own, once everyone is out of the way. Sound straightforward enough to keep him 'nearby'? :)

mips42

Adventurer
Pops: Hey, how you guys fixing to pay?
Kermit: What are our choices?
Pops: A) cash, b) credit card, c) sneak out in the middle of the night.
Fozzie: We'll take "c."
Pops: Very popular choice.
- The Great Muppet Caper

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Re: Player personnel again:
SuperZero is back and posting on EN World again, as of today.

For those of us who recall, he had a character named Caelynn Amastacia in this game. His last post in the IC thread was post #98, exactly the post before mips42 sprang the goblin ambush on the Triboar Trail.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
MiPS; are you going to provide an explanation or something IC to inject Castagyr into the scene? It still looks like the game is only the current characters.

mips42

Adventurer
I know you're anxious to get in. Trust me, I am too. I have a plan but, If you would rather, I can have Castagyr walk in on Barthens provisions.

EDIT: Until such time as Brlo and Catagyr meet up with the rest of the party, original IC will be for Brlo and Castagyr and Part II will be for the rest of the group.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I know you're anxious to get in. Trust me, I am too. I have a plan but, If you would rather, I can have Castagyr walk in on Barthens provisions.

EDIT: Until such time as Brlo and Catagyr meet up with the rest of the party, original IC will be for Brlo and Castagyr and Part II will be for the rest of the group.
I am patient, but you had said we would be getting into things when the new thread began and Axel was to stop playing Ivan… yet neither of those things appeared to be happening so I thought I should ask. ;)

I will post in the other thread shortly.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads