LMoP [ooc]

tuxgeo

Adventurer
My preference would be to go with the actual maps, because that way we get more of the full effect of the published module.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Google. Because you have coordinates, because you can move your character where you want on your turn so that everyone after you knows exactly where your character is without having to read through all posts, same for forcibly moved monsters.

Maybe compromise in which we get to see the original map once and then play on google doc?

mips42

Adventurer
Tux, I hear what you're saying. The mention number was for Gamedoc while the text said Vottr. It was my understanding that the number was what was mattered for notification but I could be wrong about that.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
I don't know what a "mention number" is, so I can't comment intelligently about that.

If you go to your post #235 in the IC thread, which is linked in my post #104 (above), and try to "Reply with Quote" to that #235, you'll see that it has the text "Vottr" between the opening and closing MENTION tags. I had been thinking that this meant that the system tried to notify (nonexistent?) user "Vottr" about the posting.

Maybe GameDoc can clear this up for us, thus: Hey @GameDoc, did you receive a Notification about being MENTIONed from mips42's post #235 in the IC thread?

Edit to add: You're right, I was wrong: clicking on the link at the Vottr mention does lead to the Profile of GameDoc.:blush:

Last edited:

tuxgeo

Adventurer
I'm putting this post here in order to unclutter the IC thread.

When appropriate, Eddicus will attack one of the dogs. He rolled Init 14 earlier IC; however, we hadn't had a call for initiative rolls at that time, so I don't know whether that counts. I believe I should keep waiting for an official call for initiative (or other clarification) before posting further IC in this situation.

If I don't need to keep waiting, please let me know.
When it's Eddicus' turn, he'll probably attack one of the dogs using Sacred Flame, then rush forward while drawing his dagger.

Remove ads