• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Loading Races to Edit in E-Tools

Synonymous

First Post
I hope someone can help me with this problem. I want to load a race (human) into the Race Editor so I can change the base languages. The Help file says that on the Main Screen of Race Editor there is a "Load" button, but I can't find it anywhere. Am I blind? Stupid? Missing something? Please help.

Tom

Last edited:

Beastman

First Post
:D the load button is not on the main-screen of the race-editor, but on the main screen of etools (screen appearing when programm was started). look to the left and click the yellow directory button with the green arrow. you then get to choose the file location and file to load...after loading a race, then the race editor will appear (if loading a monster, the monster editor will appear, etc) ;-)

Last edited:

EricNoah

Adventurer
If you're using the patched version, there is another useful option...

Now in the File menu there's a Load from User and a Load from Core option. Then from there find the Races folder of your choosing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads