Locations in the Abyss

sckeener

First Post
Clueless said:
No prob. :) It's sorely out of date (and soon to be more out of date I believe) but I'll get the time this summer to get it caught back up with any luck. Once it's caught back up I'll put it up on the actual downloads / searchable section like the other things are.

I'm debating waiting (for FC1) vs jumping on this now. I'm thinking I'm going to take your pdf and switch it to a spreadsheet. I'm thinking Source book, Layer, site name, page#, brief description for the columns. I think for brief descriptions I'm going to leave it like a climate/environment list...such as forest, hills, cold, swamp, fortress, etc....that way I can sort by layer or look up environments if I need for my adventure to work with x environment....

I'll post when I finish...
=)

I've got nothing better to do...I'm currently between gaming groups...

Aside) If anyone needs another player or DM in the Houston area, drop me a line. ;)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
sckeener said:
Speaking of Wiki-s....I guess the following are really going to change in a month!

thanks. :) i wrote, or contributed heavily, to most of those. and a lot of other similar things on wikipedia. :) lately, i've been filling in the ranks of D&D monsters...

Clueless said:
Hey BOZ, did you ever find the time to help expand on the list that you had?

nope, sorry... and i'm not likely to find the time anytime soon, either. :(

Remove ads