Loki! (spoiler thread)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm really looking forward to this one! June 11th!

"Picking up immediately after Loki steals the Tesseract (again), he finds himself called before the Time Variance Authority, a bureaucratic organization that exists outside of time and space, forced to answer for his crimes against the timeline and given a choice: face deletion from reality or assist in catching an even greater threat."

hopeless

Adventurer
You know what would be interesting is if he "rescues" a version of Natasha from Vormir the same way he was "rescued" from his timeline.
After all the divergent time lines he's needed to repair could involve an important back up when the TVA finally decide his usefulness is at an end.

Stalker0

Legend
Ultimately I am not a huge fan of the "what if" type scenarios, aka alternate versions of various characters. To me "my loki" had his character arc, and ultimately the god of mischief died for the love of his brother. A cool ending, so I don't want Loki to come back. I would like some character deaths to actually have meaning and not just be fake-outs all the time.

That said, if they are going to do it I think the tv shows are the best venue to do it. You can tell these encapsulated stories that hopefully do not greatly change the MCU like Wandavision and Falcon did. I personally don't want this Loki to go "mainsteam".

Others will of course, its just personal preference.

Remove ads