Loki! (spoiler thread)

Having seen what pirate cat did with his time police RPG, I don't think they're going to have the villain Loki be the same Loki that we're seeing now, because I think they're going to have a sort of continuity of narrative timeline for all events happening at the TVA.

Like, you can time travel in the universe, but you can't time travel inside the TVA. Maybe?

But, the fact that they did not show us the face of the hooded figure at the end implies to me that they are going to have some sort of reveal.

My theory, and this is maybe a bit of a stretch, is based on the fact that the Miss marvel show is coming out soon, and one of the storylines in the early comics involved a teenaged Loki showing up at Miss Marvel's high School. I think that somehow we will end up with a teenaged Loki.

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
Having seen what pirate cat did with his time police RPG, I don't think they're going to have the villain Loki be the same Loki that we're seeing now, because I think they're going to have a sort of continuity of narrative timeline for all events happening at the TVA.

Like, you can time travel in the universe, but you can't time travel inside the TVA. Maybe?

But, the fact that they did not show us the face of the hooded figure at the end implies to me that they are going to have some sort of reveal.

My theory, and this is maybe a bit of a stretch, is based on the fact that the Miss marvel show is coming out soon, and one of the storylines in the early comics involved a teenaged Loki showing up at Miss Marvel's high School. I think that somehow we will end up with a teenaged Loki.
maybe clocked Loki is femloki?

Remove ads