Long Live the Queen (all groups) [Boddynock judging] Completed

Dargon

Visitor
Nura takes her book and walk inside, trying to find a clean spot. Again she opens her spellbook and after about half an hour she starts to talk to her self in a low voice.
“It is not right” turning a few pages “how does this fit in. that, and that and this. Yes but not this. No they are not the origin. But what are they.”
She closes her spell book. I am getting tiered. Looks at the others in they room.
Noon of them know, and none of them care. Money, glory, the trill of battle. Pointless in it self, but they do not know, I guess that it the curse of the short-lived.
Her gaze falls on Jamilee. The sword, not fitting as first choice for one if the silvers, hmpf maybe she was to unintelligent to use magic, that would not surprise me.
Her gaze drifts on. there is no clues on her face of what she is thinking
 
Last edited:

Ximix

Visitor
[sblock=Nura]
Dargon said:
Her gaze drifts on. there is no clues on her face of what she is thinking
Not trying to be picky, but if we don't have a clue what you are thinking, why are you telling us? :) [/sblock]
 

Robichaud

Visitor
(OOC: Must've made the same mistake as Amaury/Jallembo; assumed the structure was the one we'd be hankering down in. In any case, kicking this into a slightly higher gear..) Jamilee picks up Jallembo's idea, does a quick sweep & clear of the building to make sure there's no ants hiding in dark corners, and then hankers down for the night. She'll take whatever watch's figured for her on the schedule, and will collect a load of branches and/or planks in a "lost" hour somewhere between her watch and the four hours of rest she needs.
 

GDI7007

Visitor
Hey we just need ta keep good watch you know i myself dont wanna get chomped in half by no stink'in bug...
[sblock=OOC]Sorry i haven't posted in a while, schoolwork and laziness dont mix well...[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

thegreyman

Visitor
Dorrin will also pack his things inside and pick a spot close to the door. He'll volunteer to either stand first or last watch.

"Mayhap if we have time, we could use some of these mine tailings for a deadfall over one of the entrances. If the ants do overwhelm us and we need to fall back, it would be good to have one of the openings blocked. Does anyone have any experiance with deadfalls, or traps like that?"

"Hans, I've noticed you mentioned several times about main entrances. Is there side entrances that we should be aware of?"
 

Dargon

Visitor
[sblock= Ooc]
Not trying to be picky, but if we don't have a clue what you are thinking, why are you telling us?
Two reasons.
1. mostly because I was bored
2. It helps me develop her character, a PpPRPG is much slower then a real one so I have to go back to read old posts of my characters to keep them in the style I want. [/sblock]
 

Ximix

Visitor
thegreyman said:
"Hans, I've noticed you mentioned several times about main entrances. Is there side entrances that we should be aware of?"
Turning his attention from the two dark holes that loom in the gathering twighlight, the Elf looks at Hans with his strange unfocused gaze.
"Yes, what of the third entrance?
 

Robichaud

Visitor
"One main entrance, one secondary entrance, one air shaft dug later on," Jamilee recites on the way to the main building. She either missed the fact that Ximix was asking Hans, or just doesn't care. "Weren't you paying attention..? Oh, and." She throws a reproachful look over her shoulder. "I would be pleased if a few of you would help scour the place we're going to sleep for ants, and, ha. Even more pleased if the rest of you could check the immediate surroundings as well, hnh?"
 

Dargon

Visitor
"I will help you, it is getting dark and a little light show might be of use" she says closing her book and gets up.
 

B4cchus

Visitor
Hans replies to the questions about the third entrance "Hm, well, yes. There should be a third entrance indeed. While not exactly just a small air shaft, it should be smaller than those two entrances over there. I think it will be best if we look for that by the morning light."

After Hans and some volenteers sweep the main building in which you will be spending the night you all settle down and get ready for a night's rest.
 

thegreyman

Visitor
ooc: Dorrin will take first watch and keep his ears peeled, since a human can't see very well in the dark

[sblock=Spells Prepared]
Spell Save DC (13 + spell lvl)
0 - Guidance, Light, Mending
1 - Bless, Shield of Faith, Magic Weapon (D)

War Domain: Weapon Focus and Proficiency w/ longsword
Luck Domain: 1/day Reroll once before success/failure, Must keep second roll.
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Wik

Visitor
Possum will take the first watch, since she prays for spells by night. She sits on a log, and gets whoever's nearby to play her a game of dice and share some food (one of her many, MANY "Spell rituals").
 

Voda Vosa

Visitor
"If ye want to make the first watch, alright with me, just get me up when it's my turn" Krindorg says, as he unpacks his bedroll.
 

B4cchus

Visitor
The night passes without disturbance and the next morning you ready yourselves to head into the mines.
Hans suggests that we first find the third mine entrance. After some scouting is done you find the elusive third entrance in a far corner of the canyon, partially blocked by some stones that probably came down from the canyon wall.
Since you are planning to go in with two teams you all carry some rubble, an old rail cart and a piece of the windmill over to the shaft. The shaft seems pretty well blocked now and it would require some serious digging to enter or leave the mine through it.

Hans adresses you one last time before you go in "Ok people! Is everybody ready? Good luck all and be carefull in there. If you kill one of those suckers, please bring back something like it's head as a souvenir. We'll drag out all the corspes when we are convinced that the mine is clear. Don't forget to pick up your two potions with Sally here and good luck in there!"
Sally stands besides him with a chest full of small vials and hands everybody two potions.

OOC: each of you recieves 2 potions of cure ligth wounds.
When you are done here and head off into the mine with your team you can continue in one of the new threads.
Team 1 continues here and team 2 continues here.
Please also decide which teams goes into the main entrance and which team goes into the secondary entrance.
 

Phoenix8008

Visitor
OOC: Assuming that both entrances access the first layer, I suggest sending team 1 into the main entrance and team 2 into the secondary entrance. Idea: should/could we use this main thread as a place to go when/if we come out of the mines to rest? So the seperate team threads are all what we're doing in the mine, and when we return to the surface we post here and can report to Hans what's happened/been discovered. Then if the other team shows up later they can be told what the other team has found so far? Maybe be too confusing though bouncing back and forth between threads. Just an idea.
 

Dargon

Visitor
Nura walks over and pick up her two potions.

"I think team two should take the main entrance as we are the largest group, more people needs more space"
 

Robichaud

Visitor
Dargon said:
Nura walks over and pick up her two potions.

"I think team two should take the main entrance as we are the largest group, more people needs more space"
"I've no preference," Jamilee states as she retrieves hers. "I doubt the ants will be any juicier on either side of the mine. But what you say makes some sense, at least. If no one else objects, we'll take the primary, then..?" She gives the members of the other team a significant look; the kind of significance that says "I don't like to be disagreed with."
 

Advertisement

Top