Long Live the Queen (all groups) [Boddynock judging] Completed

B4cchus

Explorer
Hans replies to the questions about the third entrance "Hm, well, yes. There should be a third entrance indeed. While not exactly just a small air shaft, it should be smaller than those two entrances over there. I think it will be best if we look for that by the morning light."

After Hans and some volenteers sweep the main building in which you will be spending the night you all settle down and get ready for a night's rest.

thegreyman

First Post
ooc: Dorrin will take first watch and keep his ears peeled, since a human can't see very well in the dark

[sblock=Spells Prepared]
Spell Save DC (13 + spell lvl)
0 - Guidance, Light, Mending
1 - Bless, Shield of Faith, Magic Weapon (D)

War Domain: Weapon Focus and Proficiency w/ longsword
Luck Domain: 1/day Reroll once before success/failure, Must keep second roll.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
Possum will take the first watch, since she prays for spells by night. She sits on a log, and gets whoever's nearby to play her a game of dice and share some food (one of her many, MANY "Spell rituals").

Voda Vosa

First Post
"If ye want to make the first watch, alright with me, just get me up when it's my turn" Krindorg says, as he unpacks his bedroll.

B4cchus

Explorer
The night passes without disturbance and the next morning you ready yourselves to head into the mines.
Hans suggests that we first find the third mine entrance. After some scouting is done you find the elusive third entrance in a far corner of the canyon, partially blocked by some stones that probably came down from the canyon wall.
Since you are planning to go in with two teams you all carry some rubble, an old rail cart and a piece of the windmill over to the shaft. The shaft seems pretty well blocked now and it would require some serious digging to enter or leave the mine through it.

Hans adresses you one last time before you go in "Ok people! Is everybody ready? Good luck all and be carefull in there. If you kill one of those suckers, please bring back something like it's head as a souvenir. We'll drag out all the corspes when we are convinced that the mine is clear. Don't forget to pick up your two potions with Sally here and good luck in there!"
Sally stands besides him with a chest full of small vials and hands everybody two potions.

OOC: each of you recieves 2 potions of cure ligth wounds.
When you are done here and head off into the mine with your team you can continue in one of the new threads.
Team 1 continues here and team 2 continues here.
Please also decide which teams goes into the main entrance and which team goes into the secondary entrance.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Assuming that both entrances access the first layer, I suggest sending team 1 into the main entrance and team 2 into the secondary entrance. Idea: should/could we use this main thread as a place to go when/if we come out of the mines to rest? So the seperate team threads are all what we're doing in the mine, and when we return to the surface we post here and can report to Hans what's happened/been discovered. Then if the other team shows up later they can be told what the other team has found so far? Maybe be too confusing though bouncing back and forth between threads. Just an idea.

Dargon

First Post
Nura walks over and pick up her two potions.

"I think team two should take the main entrance as we are the largest group, more people needs more space"

Robichaud

Explorer
Dargon said:
Nura walks over and pick up her two potions.

"I think team two should take the main entrance as we are the largest group, more people needs more space"

"I've no preference," Jamilee states as she retrieves hers. "I doubt the ants will be any juicier on either side of the mine. But what you say makes some sense, at least. If no one else objects, we'll take the primary, then..?" She gives the members of the other team a significant look; the kind of significance that says "I don't like to be disagreed with."

Remove ads