Long Live the Queen (all groups) [Boddynock judging] Completed

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: there are no ants that aren't engaged in melee at the moment.

Round 6 (update):
Jamilee once more tries to stab one of the ants to death, and once more fails miserably.

Ximix steps over behind Munchin and forces his shield at the ant harrying him, hopefully allowing the monk to step back and drink a potion.

"Grendath clearly favors me!" Dorrin shouts as he once again slips past the ant's guard and gives a mighty hack! His attack lets off the sound of cracking chitin as it makes contact with an ant.

Finally realizing it's pointless to try and squeeze between people to get a clear shot, the halfling drops to his knees and fires between the legs of one of the taller people in front of him. His arrow hits an already damaged ant, killing it.

Saithnar attempts to duplicate his success from before but he is jostled during the firing of his energy ray and it shoots harmlessly into the ceiling.

Munchin, blood gushing from a deadly wound crouches behind Ximix as he rummages around in his pack til he retrieves a healing potion and downs it.

Nura fire at the ant and miss again.

Ant 4: Dead
Ant 6: 5 damage
Ant 7:
Ant 8:

I'll close the round in a few hours.

B4cchus

Explorer
Round 6 (the rest of it):

Jallembo fires another arrow at the ants but misses.
Landers is still standing by to aid anybody in dire need.
Krindorf Remains in his defensive stance
Possum shoots a sling bullet at one of the ants but misses.

The three ants in front stike back!
The first ant attack Jamilee but is unable to strike the nimble elf.
The second ant attacks Ximix, who just stepped in front of him. It hits and Ximix takes 3 damage.
The last one attempts to find a gap in Krindorf's defence but fails.

You guys go now in round 7!

Ximix

First Post
Ximix, AC 21 HP 11/14

Ximix grimaces as the ant leaves a bloody gash on his upper leg. "I think I need to work on my shield technique..." he says stoically. He continues to try to defend against the ant, hoping Munchin or someone will flank the beast and bring it down.

Amaury

First Post
R7

Jallembo manages to avoid the frontline and sticks to his plan of firing arrow at a distance. But the crowd makes his shots go wide.

He has glances at the back of the group from time to time to ensure no nasty surprise comes from the outside.

OOC
r7 hit and dmg shortbow (1d20+5=11, 1d6=6)
OOC2
sorry the pace is a bit fast for me, especially with time difference.

Boddynock

First Post
OOC: I will be away from tomorrow until New Year's Eve, and won't have Net access.

Good luck with those pesky ants! :lol:

Happy Christmas! Happy New Year!

'Nock

Phoenix8008

First Post
Using the same trick again, Quint aims low and fires another arrow between the legs of one of those in the front rank.
Blessed longbow attack at ant in melee (1d20+5+1-4=16, 1d6=4)---Quint, Rog 1, HP: 7/7, AC: 18

Deciding to save some of his mental energy for future fights, Saithnar pulls out his crossbow and fires towards the attacking ants. His shot is extremely poor though and goes far off target.
Blessed crossbow attack at ant in melee (1d20+2+1-4=1)Saithnar, Psion 2, HP: 11/11, AC: 15, PP: 5/11

Last edited:

Remove ads