• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking For 3.x D&D Game on south shore, MA

Sacrificial Lamb

First Post
Hi, guys! How goes it? Well, here's my pitch. There are three of us guys that have played in a 3.5/BESM d20 recently, and we're looking for a DM. I've been the DM for many years, but right now, I'm rather burnt out on DMing, so I'd like to be a player again.

So basically, we have these three fun guys in their mid-thirties, looking to play in a cool d20 swords 'n sorcery type game. We're primarily interested in D&D 3.5, but we're (possibly) open to other d20 fantasy games.

We're south of Boston, in the Canton/Stoughton area, and we usually get together every Monday night for "Guys' Night" to play D&D or Munchkin.

One of the players is mostly interested in psionics, another loves warrior-types (either swordsmen or martial artists), and me, well, I don't know. I've been the DM so long that I've almost forgotten what it's like being a player. Basically, I'm open to playing any class.

So, I hope you guys are interested. If you are, let me know. :)

Thanks!

Remove ads