looking for a fight

M

malik21

*Malik looks at Vash like a stand up comic*

He puts his hand on Nevish's shoulder
"Oh,I remember being young like this guy"he points to Nevish."Good times,Good Times."

N

nevish darkwind

*as malik considers putting his hand on nevish he is suddenly aware of the great danger to those who even touch him without his permission.*

*turns to malik*

"i am older than you may think. older even than time itself. i am preserved so that i may carry out my quest and then i shall return to the shadow that gave me life."

M

malik21

"I know how old you are,however,I am a collection of heaven and hell,demon and angel and I am just as old,at least in this body, as you if not older." A glass of wine Materializes and he begins to drink it "And you can cast whatever spell you want on me,but it will hurt you more than me."

V

Vash Taklore

*Chuckles and turns around to finish his beer. After finishing he starts towards the door*

K

Kheldar Devaentar

Crossing Canes?

portlongkheldar.gif

A lean character cloaked in black leans beside the tavern door and acknowledges Vash as he walks by.

"Oh? You're not going to stay. . ? But things are just warming up!"

Kheldar gestures to Malik and Nevish.

"I want to see which one of these grandpas is the first to go red in the face arguing I art older than thou! We might even get to watch them swing their canes at each other!"

Kheldar continues to watch the Immortal and Demon Angel Hybrid with obvious interest.

Artwork copyright © 2004, Gordon R. Quigley

M

malik21

Malik laughs at Kheldars joke and a cane appears above Kheldar.It falls and lands on his head.

K

Kheldar Devaentar

Oh no Malik, that's a breach in freedom of destiny!

((But I'll allow it this once, Kheldar probably deserved it!)) ;)

portlongkheldar.gif

The cane bounces off Kheldar's head, then clatters to the ground.

"Ow!"

The rogue rubs his head and looks down at the cane that just thunked into him.

"Hey, who did that. . ?"

Kheldar picks up the walking stick and inspects it. . . it was nice and sturdy, well, as far as walking sticks went. He then looks up at the two ancient ones witha self-confident grin.

"He caught me off guard! I bet he couldn't do it again!"

K

Kheldar Devaentar

No, no worries!

portlongkheldar.gif

"Ah ha!"

With an extravagant spin then sends his cloak fluttering all around him, Kheldar snatches the second falling cane out of the air with his off hand, then inspects it. . . Like the first one it was made of exceptional quality.

Suddenly, Kheldar slices at the air in front of him with the first cane, then comes around and slashes with the second one. he spins around on the spot and jabbs a cane into an imaginary foe, then spins back the other way and whirls both canes in front of him in a flurry of attacks. Shifting from one stance to another, Kheldar separates the canes and attackes on either side of him, as though facing two combatants. With a duck, and another quick spin, he reverses the direction of each cane and quickly thrusts each one in the new direction. Then just as suddenly as he show had started, it stops. Kheldar firmly sets the tip of each cane on the ground.

"These are good canes. . ."

He throws one to Malik and the other to Nevish.

". . . Alright, lets find out who's the better once and for all! Here are the rules of engagement. No magic, no special powers. . . All you have to do to win is hit the other guy with your cane. . . Ahem-*"

Kheldar clears his voice, then announces for all to hear in a big, booming voice.

"ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE OR FOREVER BE BRANDED A COWARD AND A FOOL, AND BE SHAMED THROUGHOUT THE MULTIVERSE UNTIL THE END OF TIME!"

Kheldar opens the tavern door and gestures outside.

"But take it outside in the clearing. . . You'll need some room after all for this epic battle!

Remove ads