• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a Game in the Independence/Lee Summit/Blue Springs area

Kanegrundar

Explorer
Well, I finally got moved and settled in at my new home in Independence. Now I need to find a gaming group since my fiance isn't interested in playing. I'm looking around at a few of the shops I've found out about, but I figured I'd try here as well (just to cover all the bases).

I regularly play or have played:
D&D (OD&D, AD&D 1e, AD&D 2e, D&D 3.0/3.5) in too many settings to mention
Rifts
D20 Modern
Star Wars D20
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
Warhammer Quest
Alternity (though I don't own any of the books anymore)
Mutants & Masterminds

Thanks,
Kane

Kanegrundar

Explorer
Wow, nothing. I've been striking out at the FLGS's as well. Oh well, I guess i can always play a little Warhammer Quest solitaire!

Kane

Masada

First Post
We have a d20 Modern group that plays in Overland Park. Is that too far out for you?

Our FLGS is Table Top Games, but we usually (99%) play at my house off the I-35 and 87th street exit.

The group is young with one other dedicated (can't make him *not* show up) player and handful of irregulars. Another regular would make the game fly.

The genre is roughly x-files/Hellboy/Constantine. I do use Urban Arcana and a collection of 3rd party PDF's (Modern Player's Guides, Modern Magic, Blood & X)

email at curtis_owings at yahoo.com (that's also my Yahoo IM ID)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads