D&D 5E Looking for a god/goddess of wealth and greed

ValdDrakul

First Post
I'm trying to find a god/goddes of wealth and greed for a human cleric npc antagonist I'm working on, but the closest I've come to is Abbathor, who's a dwarf god. Is there human equivalent? I can a human worship a dwarf god if that god represents what they believe in?

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I'm trying to find a god/goddes of wealth and greed for a human cleric npc antagonist I'm working on, but the closest I've come to is Abbathor, who's a dwarf god. Is there human equivalent? I can a human worship a dwarf god if that god represents what they believe in?
In forgotten realms or in general?

Mad_Jack

Legend
In Eberron, that would probably either one of the darker aspects of Kol Korran, the God of Wealth (one of the Sovereign Host), or possibly The Keeper (one of the Dark Six), who represents greed and gluttony...

ValdDrakul

First Post
Either Kol Korran or The Keeper, depending on whether you want the npc cleric to operate openly in polite society or not.

His story is he runs a orphanage, but is secretly selling kids off as servants,cheap labor or...other things. His public face is one of a kind, loving man, but in truth everything he does is for profit.

Remove ads