Level Up (A5E) Looking for A5E Players

Bad Sintax

Villager
Temple of Elemental Evil
Have you heard of The Temple of Elemental Evil? Always wanted to play it? Want to get a taste of what old-school gaming was like? Join this game!!

If you are interested, please fill out this survey: Player Survey
We are a few sessions into the mini-campaign, with three players at level 3 (cleric, druid, and adept).
===
#Narrator: Bad Sintax
#Date: Fridays
#Time: 7:00 PM CST (Chicago time)
#Levels: 2-7 or 8ish
#Gameplay: Sandbox-y, dungeon-y
#Edition: Level Up Advanced 5E Rules (Adventurer's Guide will be made available to players) Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition (A5E)
#Players: looking for two more
#Pay-for-Play: $10/month via PayPal, first session is free This is a short campaign using the new backwards-compatible Level Up Advanced 5E rules, with a few house rules sprinkled in. Beginners are welcome. Games will be run on Foundry VTT/Forge with voice on Discord – headset mics are preferred over ambient mics as I use music and some sound effects. Games are rated R for violence, but sexual content is nearly non-existent. The campaign takes place in the Greyhawk setting. For a listing of Gods of the world, the back of your 5E Player's Handbook has a listing on page 295.

In this fantasy alternate reality, PCs will be expected to be able to work with characters from diverse backgrounds, ancestries, and genders. No racism, bigotry, or sexism will be tolerated, in or out of character. If I feel you are violating this requirement, you will simply be kicked. No discussion. NO REFUNDS.

If you are interested, please fill out this survey: Player Survey
Character creation: No evil alignments. Choose from these heritage options of Greyhawk: Human, Elf, Half-Elf, Orc (Skinned as Half-Orc), Dwarf, Gnome, Halfling. If you have any questions, shoot me a message!

Last edited:

Remove ads