• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for gamers in Sacramento, CA area

mistergone

First Post
i'm trying to start up a Mutants & Masterminds campaign in the Sacramento, CA area. i'm also interested in playing D&D3E, as long as it's a slightly different flavour of campaign than the typical fantasy setting. i also could stand to play a modern horror game, like All Flesh Must Be Eaten or Unknown Armies, or even a D20 Modern game, but i don't own any of those...

and boardgames! i have an old edition of Talisman, a really old edition of Cosmic Encounter, and Zombies!!!, all of which I would really like to play.

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Hey there, Mistergone! I don't have M&M, but I am in Sac and would enjoy some 3E. Problem is, my schedule is wicked (grad school evenings plus 20 hours work a week). Still, let me know what days might work for you. I haven't had any luck with live gaming in ages.*

* - this is more than a little bit related to why I spend enough time in the Play By Post forums to be a Mod. :)

mistergone

First Post
Hey, well... I am still looking for players. The game would be held on Saturdays most likely, also most likely every other Saturday.

Speaking of play by post games, I am sort of interested in playing in one. Obviously, they're a lot of fun. I've never tried one though.

Remove ads