• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for players for OpenRPG D&D 3.5

lPeregrine

First Post
Due to half the party dropping out because of schedule conflicts, I'm looking for 2 or 3 people to join my online game.

We play Thursday nights starting at 9-9:30 (US Eastern time) and going until midnight-1am. The setting is my own world. I'm allowing pretty much any character classes/feats/items published in official books (ask, but I'll probably approve it). Character rules:

*Currently 4th level

*Limit on total caster level of 1/2 your character level. (Low-level magic is fairly common, but much higher-level knowledge has been lost, and learning it requires more devotion than usual)

*All characters get an additional favored class: any spellcaster. (To make up for required multiclassing for casters.)

*Stats are 32 point buy.

*5400 gp for equipment.

The world is mostly human, even more so in the kingdom you will be in now. Non-humanoid monsters are much rarer than in standard D&D, most of your opponents will be fellow humans. "Kingdom" is also a fairly loose title, most of the real power is controlled by the countless guilds and noble houses. As a result, there is lots of need for adventurers, the powerless government does little to stop inter-guild/house conflicts unless they do too much collateral damage. Religion is similarly fragmented, the dominant religion is a vague monotheism without a formal church (Light vs. Dark, as animate forces), but there are many smaller groups covering a wide range of beliefs and gods. Divine intervention is a thing of legend (or very subtle), and clerics devoted to principles are very common.

If you want more, just ask. I've got a lot of information, but it's mostly in my head until someone asks about it. I'm on AIM as Admiral Parke most of the day.

If you're interested, please contact me by AIM or post a general character idea here. I also have a paladin (cavalry charger) whose player left, but would be interesting to keep in the story, if anyone wants him.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads