Looking for Players in NoVA (Chantilly, Fairfax)

Cyberia

Explorer
Looking for players in the Northern VA area (Chantilly, Fairfax) for a new Dragonlance game. Ideally I'd like to get a good mix of experienced players and new players (male and female). Players don't need to be familiar with Dragonlance. "Maturity range" should be late 20's - 30's (I know some very mature 18 yr olds and childish 40-somethings, so age per se isn't a factor).

The general plan would be to get together one day a week (day to be determined, but never Fri or Sat night) for a 3-4 hr session.

Characters would start at first level (or possibly zero level). System may be 2nd Edition or 3.5, depending on group preference. Role playing would be stressed over excessive combat (I've had a few rare sessions without combat, but also like the occasional free-for-all mass combat).

If you're interested, please get in touch. :)

Ogrenuts

First Post
I'd be down for getting a bi-weekly Sunday game going on. I'm not saying that it can't be done weekly, but I would only be there every other week is all. I'd prefer to start out at a lvl. 3-5 range as I'm wanting more higher lvl experience. If you're interetsed in getting something going, email me at: jessedills @ yahoo . com.

Jesse

fba827

Adventurer
hi,

still looking for players?

I would be up for this. I"ve been going through rpg withdrawl ;-)
i don't have any experience with dragon lance though.
and would prefer 3.5 (since i don't have too many of my 2e books anymore :( )

anyway, if you are still looking for people feel free to drop me a line (email address is the same as this username @ hotmail . com

barrelv

First Post
If you're still looking for players, let me know. I was a huge fan of the drangonlance books when I was in HS and bought the setting book a while back.

Cyronax

Explorer
Cyberia,

I would be interested. I don't have any of the DL books, but I generally know the world and the 3.5 system.

Background: Late 20's (male). Long time DM and sometimes player in GH and my own homebrew.

C.I.D.

Cyberia

Explorer
Cyronax and Trigo

I am still looking for players. If you're interested, drop me a note at

cyberia DOT us AT gmail DOT com

and I can send you some more info on the campaign, characters, meeting time, etc.

Thanks

Nikroecyst

First Post
I am interested if you are playing at least once a week and are open to non standard base classes. Also where about would you all be playing since travel time is a little bit of a factor for me.

Remove ads