• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for players?

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
As an old player, I am extremely biased toward the old system setting. This is why I do not care for 5.0 or Pathfinder. They have moved into the Renaissance Era with an extreme lean toward Steampunk, while I prefer the dark ages.

If I wanted to face a dragon in some urban setting eyeing over the populace while Mr. Johnson clips some chummer, I would do so in Shadowrun.

I love homebrew campaigns. It puts the world fully into the DM's purview. I am not familiar with Zendikar. As for Forgotten Realms, one must tolerate the overtures of Ed Greenwood, who is most definitely one of the worst writers I have ever tried to read, even worse than Joane Rawlings.

But alas, I am one man with one man's opinion.:)

Thateous

Explorer
I would like a more combat focused game. Already in a few political intrigue style games.

Would like to start at a higher level, like level 3-7.

Not familiar with Zendikar, but also not overly picky on setting.

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
[MENTION=6674973]The Joker[/MENTION] When you decide to post a recruitment thread, post a comment in this one so all involved here will be notified.

Remove ads