• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for Stories

E

eriwoj

"I believe you ment to say 'longer than I'" Silxa opens one eye slightly as any other person would to correct Gene. She then awkes herself completely and continues, "Yes, the lady bard. She wasn't much of a talker and was rather defensive when I asked for her opinion on some subject. That left a poor impression upon my mind," as she sits up in her chair and leans forward for her drink.

Her hand reaches out and feels about the table, but no mug can be found. "Hey, who took my cider?" she asks in a puzzled voice.

D

D'win

Laughing as she reaches for Silxa's drink, she pushs her drink back to her. "Dear, no one has taken your cider. I have simply moved it so then it would not fall off of the table. It is right here." With that, D'win places the drink in Silxa's out streached hand.

Then looking aroung she sees that one of the company, that seemed to have disappered, has return to the now. "Hmmmmm, I wonder what he was thinking of?" Then talking a drink of her wine, she settles down agian to continue the story, but a thought interupes her. Then speaking she turns to Gene.

"You seem to have known Kheldar well, do you know where I might find him? I have alittle unfinished buisness him and I would like to know if I can contact him? If you don't that is fine and I will then continue on in the story."

Waiting for Gene's answer D'win waits and hums song that has the strange tune of "Memory".

G

Gene_Kynes

He looks to Silxa.
"Never claimed to be a grammatically correct speaker, just a speaker."

Seeming amused, more than anything else, he looks back to D'win.

"Kheldar? Er...never said I knew 'im...but you must've read my eyes well 'nough. Well...Kheldar's...kinda..."

He rubs his neck, slowly, getting the faintest of distant looks, before snapping back to the Storykeeper.

"...I never believe someone's gone until I can feel their heart no longer beating, their lungs stopped moving, and their head removed from their body with Mortu smeared on their eyes. But, th'rules change when a bit of anti-existance is brought into play."

He shrugs, and stops there...as if that omninous comment was somehow an answer.

D

D'win

Sorry!!!

(OOC: I am sorry ya'll that this thread has slowed down so much, but if anyone can think of any action to put into it, it would be much appreciated! It is slow and you are all just waiting for me to continue the story. I am sorry, but you all only wanted to hear how Silxa and I met and you have that. So if someone would like to start something else on this thread I would like that and if not I myself, will start a conflict. Thanks and sorry if I sound like a wench!!!))

S

ShadowWeaver

A young woman enters the tavern. She has long, flame red hair loosely braided and slightly slanted midnight blue eyes. Her face is pale, and there are dark smudges beneath her eyes. She nearly staggers to a table near a group of people who are seemingly swapping tales. She orders mulled wine, and after a few minutes of sipping the warm liquid, she glances at the other table
"I hope I am not disurbing anyone, but are you perchance telling tales?"

D

D'win

"Yes, there are a few tales being told here, but if you have one that you would like to share, I would be happy. For I am D'win, Keeper of the Stories of the Fallen Angels and Keeper of the Stories for Mortals. Yes, it is a vary long title, but I am getting good at making it flow smoothly."

Taking a drink of her wine, D'win suddenly looks up. "I am sorry, would you like to sit down, we can always find more chairs and also, what is your name miss?"

S

ShadowWeaver

"Yes, I'd like to sit with you, if no one minds. My name is..."
She hesitates a moment...
"..Fien. I do have a tale to tell, one filled with heartache, travel, and new awakenings. It would take some time to tell..."

K

Kami no Kenshin

He sits, half listening to the conversation around him and half not.......a thin smile appears on his lips, and he seems to chuckle softly to himself at some distant memory before he realizes he is in the presence of others and the emotion quickly drains from his face to be replaced by an unreadably calm mask.......he looks up slowly, and suddenly his attention is undevided.

S

ShadowWeaver

Fien thinks a moment. Finally, with a shake of her head, she comes to a decision.
"Though I would like to tell the tale, it would take far too long. It in itself is enough for a book, which I may still write. I shall give you a copy when, and if, I do."
She flushes slightly
"Forgive me...I gave the promise of a tale, and have none to give..."

C

Corwyn Burlisk

((OOC-Throughly enjoying being ingnored, it's quite obvious Corwyn never came, never said a thing, and had no part what so ever in this thread))

Remove ads