• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking For The Right PrC....

elawai

Community Supporter
I'm playing in a Forgotten Realms campaign, and I'm having a problem finding a PrC that feels right (plenty of power plays available, but I'm looking mor for something that fits the personality).

She's a young noble, sorceress/Harper Agent, NG, worships Mystra. I'm really looking for something that would make her the center of a group of similarily minded young folk (I don't want to go too good - e.g. "exalted" like the Harper Paragon). Two things I'm looking for are arcane spell progression (doesn't have to be at every level) and some sygergy or maybe even a requirement for the leadership feat. The only other requirement would be that this PrC is written for 3.5 and would fit into the Forgotten Realms (so it doesn't have to be in a WoTC book, but it should be compatiable with the FRs).

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?

Nightingale 7

First Post
Have you considered the revised Incantatrix?Plenty of power,easy to access,and it fits with the Mystra-angle,ince the Incantatrix is a tinkerer of spells,what with the metamagic focus.I don't think there is a spellcasting PrC that will help you attract friends,or followers,but I believe your high Cha,and perhaps the Leadership feat can help you with that.

Remove ads