• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking to start a group or join!

Tequila Sunrise

Adventurer
I just moved to Queens and am looking for other gamers. I prefer a balance of rollplay and roleplay; I'll play under any game system but I'll only GM d&d because I know it in and out. I can just as easily play or DM and have a great basement apartment in a quiet indian neighborhood that I can use to host games. 3 minutes from a major subway stop and 10 minutes from the LIE. Drop me a line at nine_moons_9@yahoo.com.

pjrake

Explorer
Tequila Sunrise said:
I just moved to Queens and am looking for other gamers. I prefer a balance of rollplay and roleplay; I'll play under any game system but I'll only GM d&d because I know it in and out. I can just as easily play or DM and have a great basement apartment in a quiet indian neighborhood that I can use to host games. 3 minutes from a major subway stop and 10 minutes from the LIE. Drop me a line at nine_moons_9@yahoo.com.

sounds good! i just emailed you. willing to play D&D if you want to DM. i have a friend who's willing to play as well.

PJ

pjrake

Explorer
Tequila Sunrise said:
Well I've got a couple people that are interested in starting a new gaming group, but that's hardly a party so speak up y'all!

Are you still looking for players for your D&D campaign? I'm still interested :)

PJ

Remove ads