Lost Eberron 4E Style: Combat over, Level up!

Redclaw

First Post
Aye, the shifter adds. You have acquitted yourselves with valor and strength. I am honored to hunt beside you. He looks briefly at the bodies of their foes, but has little taste for the undead. Instead he moves over to the reptilian body and proceeds to cut it open. We shouldn't let nature's bounty go to waste, he is heard muttering as he sets about his task.

Oni

First Post
Lorn wearily dragged himself over to the others. He kept glancing around though, as if some new horror would jump out at any second.

I don't understand why we've been brought here, we're obviously not welcome...

With tired eyes he looked around at all the twice fallen dead.

I'm not sure I'll ever sleep again. I've seen enough walking corpses today for a lifetime.

He made his way back over to their make shift shelter.

If anything else comes to kill us, let me know...

[sblock=ooc]

Go to attempt to finish the extended rest.

[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Stellan's skills shows that he is quite adept at taking care of the croc. The shifter is able to get several nice cuts of meat. Some for smoking, others for charring over direct heat. Others yet for slow cooking in broth. He even is able to extract some of the teeth of the beast, if any of them wants a trophy of the kill.

Xandren walks around, still covered in the mess from the exploding corpse. He rinses himself off in the ocean waves and makes his way to the other side of the stream. Looking around, he follows the tracks of the zombies to one of the ships. His blade is quickly drawn and he shouts in alarm. He holds up his hand, then yells to the group, "Have a look at this!"

[sblock=ooc]I will assume everybody is taking the extended rest, let me know if you plan to do otherwise.[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
Uncurling himself from where he had quickly started to fall asleep, Stellan stands and looks across the stream. What have you found, metallic one?, he shouts, unwilling to move if he doesn't have to.

Oni

First Post
Lorn sighed heavily, what now...

He came warily back around the wreck to investigate the commotion, his staff at the ready. Not seeing any immediate threat he hurried over to see what the problem was.

What's going on? What's the matter?

EvolutionKB

First Post
The Lost see the warforged step into the remains of one of the ships. A quick spell of light from Lorn, and the interior is revealed. The sand in here is dug up...from below. Perhaps this is where at least one of the zombies emerged from. Also in the chuned sand is a half-buried body. It looks to be a hobgoblin, and it's quite decayed. Undoubtably, the sand helped to preserve what it had, which is little. A rusted axe and a dull dagger. One thing does stand out though. The corpse wears a gleaming suit of chainmail, miraculously it survived the moisture and the sand.

[sblock=ooc]If anybody(Thormir probably)wants to use the daily power on the bedroll after the rest is completed go ahead. Just a reminder...SG? Hello?[/sblock]

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
"Hesh, it looks like this mail is here for you. Even still on a... hobgoblin? That's what you called yourself, yes?" Xandren observes.

Remove ads