• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost Eberron 4E Style: Combat over, Level up!

garyh

First Post
"Sound tactics, captain," Xandren replies. "And a road made of bones... this is like something from a Quori landscape."

Oni

First Post
Lorn felt a chill run down his spine as it became apparent what was under their feet. He didn't speak as they approached the ruin, instead he seemed intent on what lay before them. When they reached the iron gate that marked the entrance he took his time and studied the architecture that spread out over the cliff, looking for both the familiar and the strange.

[sblock=ooc]

History (1d20+10=18)
Arcana (Sense the Presence of Magic) (1d20+10=16)

Oh yeah, did we ever decide who had the healing potions?

[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Lorn Spellwright- Male Human Wizard 1
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 11
AC:18, Fort:12, Reflex:16, Will:14 -- Speed:6
HP:23/23, Bloodied:11, Surge Value:5, Surges left:7/7
Action Points: 1
Powers -
Magic Missle
Scorching Blast
Thunderwave

Grasping Shadows
Staff of Defense
Second Wind

Flaming Sphere

Conditions:

Full character sheet[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
On the walk uphill, The Lost notice that the wall is not the only barrier to the ruins. The wall ends at a sheer cliff on both sides. It appears over the wall or through the gate are the only ways in, unless you swam in the waters below and was able to climb up the backside.

Hesh sees nothing in the towers. Lorn detects no sources of magic and this place doesn't jog any memories of times long past.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Still yawning and sleepy, Thormir almost jumps when he notices what he's walking on. He grins nervously: Heh. I thought those were creepy things, that I got my powers from. But I've seen more weird things these two days than tha rest o'me life!
Then the warlock takes a deep breath, and concentrate for a moment.
[size=-2]Arcana:9[/size]
...Nothing! Meh, I was nevr good at this anyway... he mutters.

Oni

First Post
Lorn's face screwed up in concentration as he scratched his chin. He looked back and forth the length the wall before his eyes finally rested on the gate for a while. Finally he announced, I don't like it.

I...I don't believe we have many choices here, go in or go back it seems.

Anyone see any signs of life?

[sblock=ooc]

Tracking and the like not Lorn's strong point, so please consider this to assist whomever might be good at it, Stellan probably.

Perception (Assist) (1d20+1=16)

[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
Stellan crouches down and scratches at the bone pathway. He looks up at the others, squinting in the morning light. I have never seen anything as natural and unnatural as this. Whatever is its source is likely in those ruins, so that is where we must go. The shifter approaches the gate with purpose, carefully looking over the entrance and broken courtyard.

[sblock=ooc] Perception 24[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Lorn and Stellan approach closer to the gate, looking around for anything that might be trouble. The shifter's keen senses see no threats, or sounds of movement.

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

What about signs of occupancy or use like foot prints or rubbish?

either way I figure we're going to have to man up and head in, so we should probably figure out some sort of marching order.

Also since no one has said anything one way or the other I'm going to suggest Lorn take one healing potion and Xandren the other since as mentioned earlier they're most likely to have the free action to use them. If no one objects to that in the near future I'll note it on my character sheet.

[/sblock]

garyh

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I'm happy to have Xandren lead the group, or perhaps go side-by-side with Stellan for the shifter's Perception. As for the potions, I'd say let someone besides Xandren have them, as he has his minor action Warforged Resolve already.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Let Hesh have it. I know I'm starting to sound like I have some romantic interests in hobgoblins :D but I really want the leader to stay standing. If a defender drops, it means he's doing his job, and a warlord can make him recover with a minor.[/sblock]

Remove ads