Spoilers Madam Web Review with Spoilers

Zardnaar

Legend
Did the writers do God's of Egypt? I kinda liked that movie in a it's so bad its good type of way.

Wouldn't call it great so there's that.

Kaodi

Hero
What an objectively terrible movie. I will not say I really disliked watching it. At least not until the very end. But that is some hot garbage. The only really half way decent part of this movie is that I liked that they did is that it has young Ben Parker, and Mary Parker. Though unless Madam Web actually knew Ben Parker it was even more contrived in a movie that was pure contrivance. But even with all that it was the glasses and chair scene at the end that really killed it for me. I think because it felt like she had completely lost her personality. Glad I did not spend the money to see it in theatre.

CapnZapp

Legend
Okay once again the movie is not as bad as folks say it is.
I think it actually is just as bad as people say.

Nathan Rabin even featured it in his long-standing series "My world of flops", designating it as a "fiasco" with these parting words:

"Madame Web shocked no one by becoming the latest low-rent superhero movie to flop with critics and audiences. This stinker is an unusual superhero movie in that it is almost wholly devoid of superheroics and an unconventional action movie in that it features minimal action."

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I think it actually is just as bad as people say.

Nathan Rabin even featured it in his long-standing series "My world of flops", designating it as a "fiasco" with these parting words:

"Madame Web shocked no one by becoming the latest low-rent superhero movie to flop with critics and audiences. This stinker is an unusual superhero movie in that it is almost wholly devoid of superheroics and an unconventional action movie in that it features minimal action."

it was better than Morbius, Thor the Dorkworld and Quantummania, maybe on par with Eternals

okay, yeah - none of that is praise

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads